New Delhi | Following is the chronology of events in IPL 6 spot-fixing and betting scandal in which a Delhi court today discharged all the accused in the case:
* May 16, 2013: Rajasthan Royals players — S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan — arrested by Delhi Police.
* May 28: IPL Governing Council sets up Inquiry Committee to probe the case.
* Jun 2: BCCI President N Srinivasan relinquishes BCCI duties temporarily.
* Jun 11: Sreesanth and Chavan granted bail.
* Jul 30: Delhi police files chargesheet, naming Dawood Ibrahim and Chhota Shakeel as persons who have been controlling the fixing and betting market in cricket in India
* Sep 9: Ajit Chandila granted bail by a Delhi court. Others also granted bail over a passage of time.
* Nov 18: Delhi police files supplementary charge sheet in the case.
* May 31, 2014: Court orders property attachment of Dawood and others.
* Sep 30: Court declares Dawood, Chhota Shakeel and one other as proclaimed offenders.
* May 23, 2015: Court reserves order on framing of charges in the case.
* Jul 25: All 36 accused discharged in the case.