Boy suffers wounds in mobile phone battery explosion; dies

Saturday, Mar 26, 2016,17:15 IST By Metrovaartha A A A

Sehore (MP) | A 10-year-old boy was today killed after he sustained severe burn injuries when his mobile phone’s battery exploded at a village here. Uvesh, son of Fateh, died as he received serious burn injuries on his chest when his mobile handset’s battery with which he was playing exploded at Badkola village, Siddiqueganj police station Inspector Rakesh Sharma said.

Though Uvesh was rushed to a government hospital in Ashta town, he was declared brought dead by the doctors, he said. A case has been registered and further investigations are on, he added.

Latest News