Thiruvananthapuram: Charred bodies of a couple and their four year old daughter were found in their house at Maruthur in Mannanthala near here On Thursday.
Preliminary investigation by police suggests that an explosion of the compressor in the refrigerator triggered by a short circuit led to the fire. The three apparently died from burns and after inhaling poisonous gas emanated from the compressor.
The deceased were identified as Amaravila native Anil, his wife Aruna, and their four year old daughter Aneesha. Anil is a staff of a private college.
Subscribe to our email newsletter.