Italian circus owner’s son killed on Morocco tour

Thursday, Aug 25, 2016,16:47 IST By Metrovaartha A A A

Rabat | Moroccan police have launched a manhunt for an ex-circus employee suspected of murdering the 18-year-old son of the troupe’s Italian owner, state media reported today.

The troupe’s owner and three Portuguese performers were also wounded in Wednesday’s knife attack in the Atlantic coastal city of Kenitra, the official MAP news agency said.

The suspect being sought by police had been fired from the circus and is believed to have been motivated by revenge.

An Italian source told AFP that the circus had been making summer tours of Morocco for several years.

Latest News

Trump says he will win general elections

Sunday, Oct 23 , 2016 ,11:37 IST